Monday, June 4, 2018

huge roller coasters

Dream 1

It was a bright, sunny day. I was at an amusement park.

I saw a few huge roller coasters. One of the roller coasters did something like just go straight up. Another coaster may have been elevated pretty high in the air, and it would shoot the cars up and down on a U-shaped track, like a roller coaster version of a sea dragon ride. Another coaster did something where you were upside down a lot.

I thought to myself how I wouldn't want to ride any of these coasters. Nowadays my heart is so bad that they might kill me. But I was also just afraid.

I walked to the edge of the park. It was just a couple of huge lawns, crossed by some concrete footpaths and edged along the left side with a couple of small, wooden food stands.

But at the edge of the park were a few more roller coasters. They were enormous, with shining bright white tracks. One of them had a weird, vertical shape. The other did a corkscrew-like series of loops.

At first I thought I might be able to do the looping coaster. But then I realized how big it was. I said, "No, no, no, no, no." I may have been with a friend at this time.

But then I realized that these roller coasters at this end of the park were all under construction, anyway. So I wouldn't have to ride them. This whole part of the park may actually have been under construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment