Thursday, June 14, 2018

the women in red and blue

Dream 1

I was in a nice-looking restaurant. The restaurant was softly lit but not dim. I was in a narrow room that had kind of slim, wooden tables along the walls.

I walked up the narrow aisle between the tables, toward a tall, attractive blonde woman. The woman wore a red dress that may have been made of vinyl. The dress had a section along the midriff made of clear vinyl.

The woman said something and then either pulled her dress up (at the clear vinyl part?) or down, so that her breasts were exposed. This probably seemed a little strange to me. But I may have tried to figure out how the woman's actions fit in with the situation.

There was some strange shift that I can't remember very well. The woman was now wearing a blue dress of similar material. And she was probably a different woman now, though she was also still tall, blonde, and attractive.

But I also saw from the viewpoint of the first woman. I looked down and saw the woman's exposed breasts and the red dress. But I wasn't the woman. And I thought that the woman needed to pull her dress back up over her chest. The woman may have done this as I thought about it.

I was now myself, but I was either in the body of the woman with the red dress or else I was wearing the red dress myself. I walked down a couple of steps and into another room of the restaurant. The room looked a lot like the room I'd just been in except that it was probably a bit wider and a bit longer. Also, the wall I faced may have been only a half-wall, opening to another, much larger room of tables.

The restaurant was now a Chinese food restaurant. I was meeting my family here. We came separately, but we all must have arrived at the same time. As soon as I sat down at the table, everybody else was there, sitting down, too.

I sat at the head of the table. I don't know whether I was the woman or just wearing her dress. But I felt kind of weird looking this way in front of my family. I figured that if anybody noticed that I looked different, I'd try to come up with some explanation on the fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment