Thursday, May 24, 2018

jogger with baby; cold calling chakras; candy landscape

For a review of some of the images from these dreams, visit this post in my blog preemie: my life's (a) dream.

Dream 1

I was probably out jogging in a park during the daytime. There were people nearby, maybe just slightly behind me. I was friendly with them but may not have known them. I may have been telling them about how I was jogging, like I was a tour guide or like I was giving a tutorial.

A guy came jogging up from behind me. I had to beat this guy at jogging in order to prove myself to the people I was talking to.

There was a tall, steep, narrow hill that rose just beside us in the park. The guy started jogging up the hill. I started jogging after him. The path we jogged up may have been extremely steep. But it may also only have been a moderate incline.

I was having a hard time catching up with the guy. It seemed like he was always just ahead of me. I wanted to get ahead of him, but I didn't want to run too fast. I was supposed to be jogging. This wasn't supposed to be an effort for me. But even now I was probably out of breath. I may have been wondering how long I'd be able to keep up with the guy.

The guy may have been carrying a baby or pushing a baby stroller. This may have made me feel even worse about myself. How could this guy be carrying or pushing a baby up this steep hill and just be jogging and still beat me?

My vision may have faded to black, possibly like I was passing out. The situation may have started over again, maybe from the point where we started jogging up the hill. But this time it may have been like the man disappeared early on.

I may have thought that the man had disappeared because he couldn't handle the pace anymore. Or I may have thought that he'd disappeared because he'd only meant to beat me for a second, so he could make me feel bad about myself, and then leave.

Dream 2

I was in some room, maybe like a grey, dingy bedroom. Apparently I was cold calling people, like for phone sales, for some kind of audience. I don't think I was teaching them, but it was like I was giving a how-to, but less for their edification and more so I could prove myself to them.

I'd called one woman (whom I may have imagined in my head to be like a blonde, short-haired, ringleted 1930s movie star) and was pretty successful on my call. That was reassuring. I loosened up with the crowd a bit and spoke with an almost flippant confidence.

I now called a man. The man gruffly answered the phone. I kind of lazily said, "How's it goin'?" The man didn't answer. I could feel his annoyance through the phone.

I quickly lost my confidence, became serious again, and tried to explain why I was calling. But the man grew impatient, said he had no time for this, and either hung up on me or left me no option but to end the call with him politely.

I could tell that the audience's opinion of me had dropped sharply after that call. I tried to recover by giving an explanation of what had happened during the call. I may have done this even as I was moving onto the next call, hoping to cover up the mistakes of the previous call.

As I did this, I may have seen a strange image in my head: something like a chakra diagram, but all in a very abstract, simplistic, and blocky black-line style. The body, probably a woman's body, was laid on its side. And the "chakra" circles weren't placed on or over the woman's body, but alongside it, so that it almost felt like this was a subway map rather than a chakra diagram.

Something weird was also happening with the chakra circle -- like I was imagining them being filled with a phone image once I'd made a phone call, or maybe like I was imagining them being plugged with some kind of headphone jack, maybe like an old telephone operator would use.

Dream 3

Possibly after some other stuff had happened, I ended up in a large landscape. The landscape may have been meant to mimic a natural mountain vista. But it rolled up and down and around more like a football stadium.

But this entire landscape was made out of packages of candy. The packages of candy were all supposed to be "bite size" or "fun size." But they were actually probably about the size of a human. The candy inside the packages (I didn't open any of the packages) was also gigantic.

The candy was all probably supposed to be popular name brand candy. But I think it was actually different -- like strange candy that was even sweeter, gooier, and more chocolaty than the name brand candy was.

I knew, like I remembered having been told, that there were 1 billion packages of candy in this landscape. I stood up on the crest of a candy hillside. Near me there was a doorway, just a white doorway standing up all alone.

I may have had some task to take care of here. I may have been trying to avoid some sort of dark force, such as weird, gross, bird-like creatures or something that had caused the landscape I was previously in to become diseased and was now threatening to do the same thing here. Or I may just have had a sense of this impending disease. This strange sense may have prevented me from opening the packages and trying the candy.

Instead, I jumped up in the air and began soaring along the candy package hillsides. I flew around before the slopes, darting along maybe just 50cm or so above the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment