Friday, May 11, 2018

pink trick dogs; dog coughs up a mouse; tall checkout stands

Dream 1

I was with another person, probably a man, walking in some area like a corridor that was divided into rooms. The corridor curved along, as if we were walking on the outer edge of some circular structure, like the circular structures atop the Space Needle. The person walked to my right, closer to the outer wall.

In one room we walked past a pink dog. The dog was tiny, maybe the size of a teacup poodle. But it may not have looked quite like a poodle. Its fur may have been long and flowing, like that of an Afghan Hound.

In the next room we walked past another dog. This dog was maybe about half a meter long. It was also pink, with a poodle-like appearance, but long fur. It saw us and wanted to do a trick for us, apparently. It did something like a headstand. But it did a headstand in such an uncanny way that I remarked on it to the person walking with me.

We entered another room. There was a kind of big dog. It was white. But it had the same kind of fur as the other dogs. It was sitting in a kind of big, leather chair. This dog did the same trick as the second dog had done, but with a little bit more of a twist on its hind legs. The dog may have been showing off its genitals. But I couldn't tell whether the dog was male or female.

The dog was off to our left. We had to exit this room and head outside, possibly onto a balcony. We may have had to exit through a door right in front of us. Or we may have had to exit through a door off to the left of and behind the dog. Either way, I felt bad and a little awkward. The dog had done such a good trick. But we really couldn't stop and praise the dog or give the dog a treat. We had to keep moving.

Dream 2

I was with a group of people in a kind of small room. We were all like family or friends. We were all here for some kind of casual get-together. I sat at a tall, narrow, circular table. I may have been eating a small plate of food or drinking something. Everybody else was gathered in a different area, talking and laughing.

A dog off to my left started coughing and hacking. There may have been a cat somewhere near the dog. Both the dog and the cat were my family's pets. As the dog started coughing I realized that our new pet, a mouse, was missing. The dog had probably eaten the mouse and was now trying to clear it out of its throat.

I was really disappointed that the dog had eaten the mouse. I'd really liked the mouse. But there was a little boy near my table. I was more concerned for him. He may have liked the mouse or he may have been indifferent to it. But he'd definitely be devastated if he saw it dead -- especially coming out of the dog's mouth!

My mom was somewhere nearby. She must have had the same thought as I, because she was now distracting the little boy, showing him something up near the table I was seated at. The boy was turned toward my mom and turned totally away from the dog.

The dog now coughed up the dead mouse, which was curled up in a ball, and whose hair was all wet and dark grey. Someone, maybe I or maybe my mom, picked up the mouse to throw it away. I was really disappointed that the mouse was dead. I was also kind of disappointed in the dog for having eaten the mouse. The two of them were supposed to be friends. I may possibly have reflected with a little annoyance that the dog was too stupid to recognize who its friends were.

Dream 3

I may have been in a grocery store. At first I may have been somewhere near the back of the store. Then I may have been up near the front of the store, near a weird checkout stand.

The checkout stand was probably really tall, like maybe almost over my head. Its conveyor belt may have been used as a display shelf for piles of merchandise. The merchandise may have been electronics or some other kind of hard, plastic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment