Wednesday, October 17, 2012

wearing diapers at job

Good morning, everybody.

Dream #1

I was at "my office," which was dim and looked kind of cluttered. I walked into one office. My boss was sitting at the desk.

I suddenly realized I was wearing only diapers, probably Pampers Baby Dry diapers. My boss looked at me kind of weird, but he didn't say anything.

A little while later I was in a room with three other guys. They were all young and sporty business men. I wondered what they'd think of me, if they'd look down on me, once they saw I was wearing baby diapers. But they didn't say anything.

I knew I needed to change, or at least wear some clothes over my diapers. I was now standing in front of a mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could see my skinny body. I thought I looked good in the diapers.

I thought that at least my diapers were clean and dry: I hadn't wet them yet. But I thought that I might actually like to wet my diapers. It would, I thought, feel good and look good. I'd feel kind of sexy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment