Sunday, June 3, 2018

clean your toilet

Dream 1

I stood before a toilet with a kind of tall white man who may have been in his late twenties or early thirties. The man was sort of muscular, with a slightly stubbly face and somewhat well-groomed and slicked hair.

The man's son, a little boy maybe five or six years old, was nearby. The man was keeping the boy away from the toilet, calling, "Stay away. Don't look in there!"

The man's statement to the boy was as much a reprimand to me as it was a warning to the boy. The man may actually even have told me, "Clean your toilet."

I looked at the toilet bowl. It was disgusting. It was like the entire thing was coated in something like nacho cheese, except that the nacho cheese was somehow rusted. I may have flushed the toilet. A little bit of the gunk caking the toilet lifted away from the porcelain of the bowl like a flap of skin.

I thought to myself that it might take a while for me to clean this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment