Monday, June 11, 2018

(Dream from 6/9/18) -- Little girl kisses me

This dream is from two nights ago. But I got really busy yesterday morning and couldn't post it.

Dream 1

I was probably in a living room, sitting under a blanket or sheet with a little girl. The girl was blonde. She may have been one of my little nieces. There may have been a couple of women in the living room, sitting on a couch. They may have been relatives of mine, like cousins. But I didn't see them: I only remembered them or knew they were there.

The little girl was laying on my lap, like I was cradling her. She wasn't wearing a shirt. I started to stroke her chest, rubbing her left nipple. She seemed to be comfortable, even aroused. I bent my face down toward hers, to kiss her. She grabbed my head and quickly pulled me closer. She darted her tongue into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment