Monday, June 11, 2012

methodone novel; married

Good morning, everybody.

Dream #1

I was on a bookselling website. I was looking at the cover for some novel about methodone use.

I clicked on the image of the book, which I think meant I would buy the book. But the next screen said that the book had been taken off the webiste. I knew this was probably because the book advocated something illegal.

Dream #2

My old friend H had come to Denver from New York. H and I got married.

We were now driving down a highway. I was probably driving. But I'm pretty sure I was on the passenger side of the car.

I felt like there was something very important for me to tell H. She may not have realized that we were married. But I couldn't figure out the words for telling H that we were now married.

No comments:

Post a Comment