Tuesday, June 26, 2012

someone likes diapers too

Good morning, everybody.

Dream #1

I stood before something like a giant cruise ship. The ship appeared to be a dark pink color. I must have been planning to get on the ship.

I couldn't see any other people. But someone around me, probably a woman, told me that someone else, probably a man, also liked wearing diapers. The woman said that this person had always seemed to dislike me and to be too preoccupied with me in a negative way whenever I was around. The woman said, it was really that the man was excited that I liked diapers, too, but that the man was too afraid to share his liking for diapers with anybody else.

I probably asked the woman to tell me who the man was. But the woman told me no, that that would break her faith with the man. But I may have felt like the woman and I may have had some conversation at some point in time that was allowing me to piece together who the man was.

No comments:

Post a Comment