Saturday, May 19, 2018

and this guy was like; prison dance practice

Dream 1

I was in some room, probably for a television interview, with Donald Trump and a few young men, some black, some Hispanic, maybe some white. The young men were all either basketball players or rappers. They wore baseball caps at different angles and jeans and shirts not very different from the clothes I wear.

The room may have had bright yellow walls and some mirrors in the background. It may have felt like some sort of waiting area outside a fitting room. But it was big, with a couch and some other items that may have made it feel more like a home.

Trump and most of the young men sat on the couch. Some of the other young men sat in chairs near the back area of the room, possibly where there were some doors for individual fitting rooms. I'm not sure how everybody fit onto the couch. Trump in particular was either much smaller than in real life or was barely sitting on the couch. Yet it seemed like everybody was comfortable.

Trump was talking about something to prove he had done something good for people. It was thought he had done something bad. But all these guys were here to prove that it was something good.

Trump pointed over to a black man on the couch. Trump said something like, "And this guy was like..." The black man stuck out his tongue and puffed up his cheeks.

Trump continued with his talk. But my view now just kept on shifting around to all the different guys in the room. I may have been trying to read their reactions to what Trump was saying. They all seemed genuinely to agree with him.

Dream 2

I was outside, probably in the morning. The sunlight was a kind of golden orange. I stood out on a rolling, green lawn. Some people were coming up from the distance. They may have come on a train that had just arrived.

This was some new place for me, maybe like a school. I had met some people here the day before. But I wasn't familiar with any of them. I decided that this morning I would become familiar with some of them.

A group of girls walked up to me. I may have greeted them and then started walking with them. Then three girls walked up in front of and then past us. One of the girls was Asian, maybe Korean. She had dark skin and long, brown and blonde hair. She wore black plastic-rimmed eyeglasses. This girl was making moves like she was teaching the other two girls some dance moves. The three girls all kind of giggled at the moves.

One of the girls I was walking with seemed a little uncomfortable with the three girls who had passed us. I said, "Oh, no. She's fine," meaning the girl who was teaching the dance moves. I said, "She's my cousin. She has a plan for when she gets out of this prison. She and her friends are going to XXXXX. And they're going to sing the song by their favorite artist and do the dance for it. They're really excited."

No comments:

Post a Comment