Wednesday, May 16, 2018

sick girl in bed; small town texas ramen; psychic slither; the floating trumps

For an analysis of images from today's dreams, visit this post in my blog preemie: my life's (a) dream.

Dream 1

I was laying in bed. A young woman may have come to lay in bed as well. She was white and had brown hair. She was skinny. I thought she was cute. We weren't together. We were something like co-workers.

The woman had come to lay in bed because she was feeling bad. She looked over at me and groaned, saying that she was pretty sure she was getting sick. She may have said she felt like she had a hair stuck in her throat. She then put her fingers in her mouth like she was pulling a hair out of her mouth.

I felt some attraction to the woman. But I couldn't tell what she wanted me to do. I didn't know if she wanted me to move over to her side of the bed and comfort her, or if she wanted me to try and have sex with her. I knew that if I did either of those, I'd get sick, too. But I didn't care. But I did worry that the girl wouldn't want me to get near her because she wouldn't want me to get sick.

I also worried that maybe the girl didn't want me to get near her at all. Maybe she wasn't attracted to me at all. She had, after all, just said she'd gotten into bed because she was sick. She probably didn't want to be in bed with me because she was attracted to me. She just wanted to be in any bed she could find, so she could get better.

Dream 2

I was out in some desert town in Texas with my old friend R and his wife L. The sky was dark, dark blue, and the colors of everything around us were deep and dark. It was like everything was being filtered through a heavy sort of UV-protective lens.

We may have been out walking. Or we may have driven for a little while and then gotten out of the car and started walking. All this time we were probably talking -- possibly catching up on our lives and then talking about something in particular.

We passed a couple of small shops that stood out in the emptiness. There may have been an auto repair shop and a fast food restaurant. R, or maybe L, may have remarked on one of the shops, possibly to note the condition of the shop, or maybe because they were thinking of buying the shop.

We now walked up to something like a booth made of old wood, like wood from the Old West. But the booth was apparently a ramen stand or some other kind of shop for Asian food. We stood before the counter, looking at stuff.

R said something to me, making me feel like he and I were finally friends again and in a good place emotionally. I felt bad for not having seen R in such a long time. I then looked at L. She smiled at me nicely. I patted her on the shoulder.



I suddenly felt like L genuinely liked me. I didn't know what to do. It made me feel nice to know she actually liked me. I'd never felt that way before. And I wanted to keep doing whatever made her like me -- if that meant touching her again or hugging her or just continuing to act nice. But I didn't know what the right thing to do was. So I just hoped for the best and turned back to look at the food behind the counter.

Dream 3

I was in some strange place. It may have been like a multiplex-style family fun center from the 1980s or 1990s. Or it may have been like an old roller skating rink from around the same time. A crowd of people were probably milling away from one area and toward another. They were all walking down some ramped walkway with waist-high, solid railing on either side.

I was moving along with the crowd. But I was doing something more like crawling or slithering along the ground rather than walking. I may also at some point have slithered my way up and over some corner area of the walkway's path, then back down to the floor, to continue moving along with the walkers.

Somehow it was like I had just woken up from a dream. I remembered that in the dream I had been discussing something with my mom.

My mom was now in the crowd, walking just behind me. Her foster kids may also have been there. My mom was talking, probably with her foster kids, about some conversation she and I had just had. But as I listened to what my mom said, I realized she was talking about the conversation I'd just had with her in my dream.

I said, "But I just dreamed that conversation, Mom! I haven't told you or anyone else anything about it." At this point I may have started walking upright instead of slithering on the ground.

She said, "I know. I dreamed it, too."

I said, "Oh... I guess that means..."

My mom may have nodded her head.

"That means I'm psychic."

My mom didn't say anything else at this point. She may have become separated from me by a few other walkers. We all may have been walking into a dark room, possibly like a roller skating rink.

I started to worry about all the people around me. Had they heard what I'd just said, that I thought I was psychic? Would they hear and listen to anything else I would say? Would they think I was insane? Would they try to get me put into a mental institution?

I'd stopped talking. But I was probably still worried, as if somehow people could sense what I would say if I were talking. I was trying to control something about myself, almost like my mental vibrations or something, so I could just blend in with everybody else and nobody would think I was insane.

At this point I probably started slithering around again. But now it may have been like I was slithering over people's bodies: up over their heads, their shoulders, etc., as they continued walking forward.

Or it may have been like I was standing upright, but not walking forward. It may have been like the crowd was sort of pushing me forward, like I was a stiff body being moved along indifferently by the motion of the crowd. At some point I may actually have been pushed backward over or against a part of the waist-high railing, so that I may have been bent backward at my back at a pretty sharp angle.

Dream 4

I was in some really big room, possibly like a government room, but many times larger. It may have been lit through large windows beaming in soft, yellow, natural light, like in a massive cathedral. There were wooden structures all around that may have felt like balcony areas for seating in a theater or pews for seating in a church. But they also felt like large, ornate ticket booths in a massive, old train station. There were huge crowds of people all over the place.

I saw Donald and Melania Trump somewhere. It was like they were off to my left or right and upward somewhere. They may have been all the way over one of my shoulders, back off to my left or right, behind my shoulder, and up in the air somewhere. Most likely they weren't standing on anything. They were probably just floating up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment