Tuesday, May 8, 2018

rude girl cut from team; young drag queen and rich little boy

Dream 1

I was in a really confused space. It may have been a big space, like the Rose Reading Room at the New York Public Library. But it may have been divided up into separate areas somehow.

I was here with some kind of group of people -- maybe a group of actors or athletes or some kind of artists. I had been assigned to choose from this group of people to assemble some kind of team.

One girl was supposed to be the star of the team. But I spoke with her. She was really kind of terrible and rude. I knew it wouldn't be worthwhile to deal with her.

I also got the feeling there was another girl in the group who was actually a much better athlete. This girl had been overshadowed by the rude girl because the rude girl was so vocal. But the rude girl actually wasn't a good athlete at all. It was just that she dazzled everybody with her personality into thinking she was good.

The girl may have been an adult at some point. But then it was like she was a kid. But then it was like she was a really little kid. She may not even have come up to my knees in height.

I went to talk with someone about my decision. I may actually have walked with the rude girl in my arms, carrying her supported by my arms so they were like a seat for her, probably while she kept shoving something in her mouth, like a ring lollipop, but maybe pale peach colored and dough-like.

We walked up a narrow, shallow ramp, to another section of this big room, where a crowd of people, possibly in their teens or early twenties, were all hanging out. The girl may have continued saying rude things to me as I carried her.

Probably at the front of this group of people was the head person for this group. The person may possibly have been a woman. I reported to the head person that I was cutting the rude girl from the team and putting the good athlete girl on the team instead. I said this was the only way we could win.

I walked away from the group of kids and back down the narrow, shallow ramp. My thoughts kind of wandered along as I walked through a section of empty bench seats made of nice, heavy, dark wood.

I looked over to my right. The team was all gathered there, complaining to the coaches about my decision to cut the rude girl and put the good athlete on the team. The team was young people, maybe in their teens or twenties, men and women. The team all stood against the front railing in front of a set of wooden bench seats. Across the aisle from them, the coaches stood backed against a tall chain-link fence.

I was sort of afraid to confront the team. But I walked over. Without really waiting for my turn to speak, I immediately went into a speech. I asked the kids if they really wanted to win the game. If they wanted to win the game, then they needed to have a player who was actually good. They could either have someone who was rude all the time and couldn't play, or they could have someone who could actually play and win them the game.

As I spoke to the kids, I may have started shrinking, so that I was eventually the size of the tiny girl I'd cut from the team. Or I may have knelt or even gotten down on my hands and knees to crawl before the kids.



Dream 2

I was in a room with a preteen drag queen, who is a friend of mine on Twitter, and probably a few other people, possibly also including the drag queen's mother. The drag queen sat in front of me on a kind of tall chair. Everybody else probably sat in random chairs or on the floor on the walls off to my side and behind me.

I stood before the drag queen with a big rectangle of cardboard wrapped in cellophane. On one side of the cardboard was a poster-sized picture of my Twitter friend.

I now flipped the board around. On the other side was a poster-sized picture of some preteen boy, kind of wealthy looking, white, with blonde hair swept back, wearing a suit jacket and nice looking shirt. The boy's signature may have run across a wide swath of the bottom of the poster.

I told my drag queen Twitter friend that I hadn't seen the wealthy boy in some time. Apparently the boy had also been a star, maybe on Twitter and elsewhere. And then he just sort of dropped off everybody's radar. But only recently he'd come back, possibly only briefly. I'd been so happy to see him again.

I also noted that I still found the young boy attractive. This was sort of to make the young drag queen less worried. I think I'd acted in such a way or said something that implied that I may have been attracted to the young drag queen. That may have made the drag queen think I was some kind of pervert. So I wanted to show that I really wasn't attracted to the drag queen, and that I was instead attracted to this young boy. That would somehow be considered by the drag queen as more normal and less perverted.

No comments:

Post a Comment