Monday, May 21, 2018

sad little girl on the couch

For a discussion of images in this dream, please visit this post in my blog preemie: my life's (a) dream.

Dream 1

I was in a house with some family. There were a few young girls in the family. Apparently I had charmed them. Now they were all kind of attracted to me.

I walked into a kitchen. I may have been alone. But there was something, oatmeal or something, cooking on the stove. I may have felt or thought about the dad of the family being somewhere nearby.

It may have occurred to me that the dad was catching on that the girls were attracted to me. And he was now kind of wary of me. I was a little afraid that he'd do something violent to me, just because he was mad his girls were attracted to me. But I was more afraid that he'd just stop liking me and think of me as a bad person.

I walked into the living room. It was kind of dim. It felt big, but a little thin-walled, like the living room of a trailer home. The room was mostly empty.

I saw one of the girls, possibly the oldest girl, walking into the living room from the opposite end of the room. Hoping to make her even more attracted to me, I sat down and slouched way low on the couch -- so my head was way down on the back cushion and my body from my hips down was hanging off the couch. I may also now have been wearing only my boxer briefs.

The girl may have sat in an easy chair right next to the couch. She seemed sad. I asked her why she was sad.

The girl stood up. She was now just wearing underwear: a white bra and white panties, possibly bikini briefs, or possibly boy shorts with frills on the legs. The panties had a red stripe somewhere near the hips.

The girl stood over me. I could see she was really attracted to me. I hadn't meant to make her that attracted to me. I thought maybe I should cool things down. But the girl was also really sad. So I wanted to listen to her and let her express herself to make sure she knew I thought her feelings were valid.



The girl lay down, either right on top of me or a little to my right side, so she was straddling my right flank and leg. She may have started moving up and down on me as she said, "Mommy and Daddy just told me Daddy's going away. He won't be coming back. I don't know what to do."

I understood this to mean that the mom and dad were getting a divorce. I was kind of surprised. I would never have guessed that would happen. And I couldn't figure out what would have happened between the mom and dad that would have led to something like this.

The mom was now in the room. She was probably my cousin. She stood off to the left of the couch. She probably told the girl and me that it was time to get going somewhere.

The girl and I stood up. We had to gather our clothes. But, in addition to our clothes, we were probably pulling up all kinds of things, like blankets, pillows, etc. It was like the living room was filled with all this clutter that the girl and I had just made.

I noticed now that I was either totally naked or wearing some kind of lingerie-skirt item but no underwear underneath. I wondered how I could have gotten naked while I'd been on the couch with the girl. Had we gone that far? I certainly hadn't intended to.

No comments:

Post a Comment