Wednesday, May 2, 2018

girl in hospital gown; a pile of diapers; back of the food line

Dream 1

I walked into a bedroom. Possibly a lot of natural light flowed into the room, making it bright and white. The room may have felt really cluttered. A young girl lay on a mattress that was on the floor in the back right corner of the room. The mattress was crowded all around with all kinds of boxes and other clutter.

I approached the girl, maybe to tell her something. But when I saw her, I was attracted to her. She was still asleep. She rolled around under the blankets. She was wearing something like a hospital gown. I saw her back. I got really aroused.

I got into bed with the girl. I figured, weirdly, that if she'd rolled around to show me her back, she must be attracted to me, too. The back of the woman's gown had snaps on it. So I started to undo the snaps. I saw more and more of the girl's back.

Now an older, tall, kind of fat and burly man walked into the room. He may have asked me whether I'd woken the girl yet. Or he may have said impatiently that we needed to get going, so I needed to get the girl out of bed. But he may have implied through all of this that he didn't approve of me trying to seduce the girl.

I felt ashamed and a little afraid. But I also couldn't remember: had the girl wanted to be with me? Or had she been sleeping all this time and I'd just taken my own attraction to the girl as a sign that she was attracted to me?

Dream 2

I was probably in a place like a hotel room with my mom, my brother, and my sister. But the hotel was also like a bedroom in a duplex my family lived in when I was in sixth grade. My brother and sister may have been kids. But I was probably my current age. It was time for us to leave the hotel. We had to pack up all of our stuff and get going.

I noticed some diapers on the bed, maybe like Pampers Baby Dry. I thought for sure they had to be mine. I must have just worn diapers on some night and forgotten to throw them away the next morning. The diapers weren't dirty. They were just worn.

So I picked up the diapers off the bed. But then I noticed more and more diapers on the bed -- again, not dirty, just worn, like I'd slept in them for the night, then tossed them aside. I went down to the foot of the bed and noticed a ton more diapers. I pushed the bed aside. There were piles of diapers back there.

I knew I'd have to make a real effort to clear out all these old diapers. But I also wanted to make sure that I had them all cleaned out before my mom came back in the room. My brother and sister, as kids, may have been sitting up on the bed, maybe oblivious to all of this.

My mom came back into the room at some point. She stood over me as I was cleaning stuff, maybe not diapers, off the floor. I may have been a kid at this point.

My mom may have said we needed to go somewhere. We may have headed somewhere in a car.

Dream 3

I sat in a chair in some empty restaurant. The restaurant was huge, maybe more like a dance club. I sat at a tall table along a back wall of the restaurant. Off to my left was the cashier's counter. Off behind that may have been more restaurant space. Before me, the space was just empty floor, maybe like a dance floor. The floor must have been some sort of clear material. It may rhythmically have shifted color, from deep blue to white to deep purple.

Somewhere, maybe up near the ceiling, a television may have been playing. The show may have been about Michael Jackson or about the Jackson family. I knew I had something to do with whatever was taking place on the television.

But I was in this restaurant waiting for the cash register to open so I could buy some food. My mom showed up behind the cash register. She started setting it up.

For some reason I was a little afraid to get out of my seat. I felt like I was really high up in the air. Maybe I was high up on some top bunk bed. Or maybe my seat, being at normal height, was near some high ledge.

My mom had opened the cash register. So I walked over to the register. The place had been completely empty before. But now a few people had shown up, and I had to stand behind them in line. I may have been annoyed that I'd been here first but still had to wait. But I just acted like it didn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment