Sunday, April 15, 2012

bouncing elevator

Good morning, everybody.

Dream #1

I walked from a slate-grey mezzanine lobby in a skyscraper, into an elevator. The elevator was as big as a living room. The floor of the elevator was a nice carpet with a nice-looking, Persian design on it. The walls were a nice, heavy wood. The lighting was dim and incandescent.

The elevator began going up. I knew I had to get to a very high floor. But the elevator seemed to be taking a long time getting up there. It then seemed like the elevator was going up, then down, then up, then down. Later, I might have felt like I was going up way too fast, and that I'd crash into the ceiling of the building. I also watched the LCD display on the elevator wall: red, digital-style numbers. But mostly they seemed to be zeroes -- nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment