Sunday, April 29, 2012

sit on him

Good morning, everybody.

Dream #1

I was in my family's backyard, sitting on the ground or on something that served as a little platform or seat. It was a warm day. My mom and sister were sitting out with me.

I was staring at some kind of plastic half-sphere, like the big, plastic bubbles that fit over security cameras. But this one was mostly red, reminding me somehow of a fireman's helmet, with just a small square that was transparent. For some reason I imagined that this transparent square could also be iridescent.

My sister and mom were talking about how my brother-in-law (? - or someone else, maybe a kind of famous criminal or bully?) was doing something mean to my sister. My sister and mom had called on my mom's best friend's son, TC, who was really big. My sister and mom said that if my brother-in-law (or whoever it was), tried anything again, they would just have TC sit on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment