Saturday, April 28, 2012

grody books

Good morning, everybody.

Dream #1

I was in a bedroom with one of my co-workers, SS. The room seemed either kind of small and narrow or kind of cluttered and crowded. I was either kneeling or sitting beside the bed. The bed may not have had any sheets on it.

SS had grabbed either one or both volumes of Jung's seminar on Visions. These books were mine. SS seemed to be interested in the books, and possibly impressed by the fact that I owned the books.

But the books looked kind of dirty and grimy. I suddenly got worried that the books would be infested with bugs, and that SS would be shocked -- and appalled at me -- when she discovered this.

So I told SS, "Hey, actually, that book's kind of grody. It might be better if you left it alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment