Sunday, November 11, 2012

reverse stage rocket; meth lighter

Good morning, everybody.

Dream #1

I was watching a video of a new space capsule. It had already launched into space, and it was traveling above the earth, but it was apparently joining up with two lower segments, which were like the rockets that would have propelled it into space. But I knew that the capsule needed to join up with these rockets. Perhaps it was preparing for a flight farther out into space.

I now stood on earth, on some wide tarmac area between two large, warehouse-like buildings. I heard a narrator say that I should watch how well the new space rocket prepared for its flight. The narrator may have said that the rocket was already ready for its flight.

Suddenly a silvery spaceship, kind of like a 1950s sci-fi conception of a spaceship, blasted downward, skimmed along the ground, then blasted back upward. As the ship blasted upward, two lower, rocket-like devices flew upward to join onto the bottom of the spaceship. I could see, as the spaceship quickly reached dizzying heights, how the rockets had already linked up with the spaceship.

Dream #2

I was in a hospital waiting room. I had probably just seen a psychiatrist, but I had been sitting around in the waiting room, anyway. I now stood up to leave.

As I was passing through the doorway, a scraggly, young man handed me a red lighter. I really didn't want to take it, but I felt like I probably should, since the young man had offered it to me. The young man walked through the waiting room and went to see his psychiatrist.

I walked back into the waiting room. I breathed in through the top of the lighter. I felt smoke fill my lungs. I suddenly knew that the lighter was full of crystal meth, and that I had just inhaled some of it.

At first, I felt angry with myself, that I had let the scraggly, young man pressure me into taking the lighter and smoking the meth. But now I was just afraid. I didn't want the meth to take effect on me. I didn't know what it would do to me. I slowly walked back out of the waiting room, monitoring everything about myself, so I could be prepared for whatever bad effects the meth would have on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment